27Hello all! After reading some reviews and friends comments ...
1. We are going to Columbus Island in april and I was wondering if I can bring my professional camera? Would you feel safe to bring an expensive camera and sometimes leave it in the room? The camera is also heavy, so I wouldn't like to have it on me all the time ...
2. Is internet available in the room or just in public areas?
3. We picked a "deluxe" ocean view room. Is it going to be on the first building row near the beach and on the first floor, not the ground floor?
4. We are a couple, and I have a sort of a health condition, I am on a "convalescence" period. Will that be easy to have peace and quiet couple table for dinner even though the "themes" night?
5. Do we have to worry about sharks if we swin in the sea?
6. Do we have to worry about sand fleas?
7. Is beer free?
8. Is that true that stray dogs are dangerous if you rent a moped?
9. In Google earth, we can see a big black spot, near the resort, is that a lake?
10. Is there bahamian mass every day, and is it at the resort, on off site?
If someone would be kind to answer my question it would be gladly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!