Club Med Bintan Island

Vote for your fave GOs in the Asian Zone

Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
To continue from the previous topic, vote here for your fave GOs. No particular criteria, it could be a friendly personality, a sweet smile, a hot bod, the ability to teach sports etc etc (who needs reasons anyway!?) Just list the GOs whom you look forward to seeing most on holiday - 3 votes per person in no particular order of preference, and I'll tally up the votes after one week.

Vote now! Or send suggestions as to how the poll can be better conducted.

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Please login or register to reply
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
the following GO's are my close friends, and have met them several times, and are still in contact frequently. sorry, but im putting 4 down! :)

Indra-tennis GO in bintan from bali
Clayton-circus GO in Kabira, met him in cherating, from australia
Bazz-landsports GO in Bintan, met him in cherating from jakarta
Damian-landsports GO in Phuket, but met him in cherating also, from New zealand.

Ive been to cherating like 6 times, incase u were wondering lol.

cant wait 2 see who everyone else has picked!

madi xxx

Madi
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Haha! OK, everybody can pick 4 fave GOs then. After much deliberation, mine are :

Pascaline (Bar, Phuket - from Tahiti)
Rotto (Chief of Sports, Bintan - from Thailand)
Ade (Boutique, Kani - from Indonesia)
Glenn (Bar, Kabira?? - from Singapore)

Oh well, Madi, in case you were wondering, I was in Cherating 4 times last year - definitely a great team. I'd stopped going to Club Med for a couple of years before that as the GO teams were quite disappointing, but last year, Cherating, Phuket and Faru restored my faith in Club Med!

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Friends,

TAZ from Japan. I met him in Bali and Bintan. (power walk, water aerobic, stretching, body pump, body sculpt, step class ...)
Indra from Bali. I met him in Bali and Bintan. (tennis and pool game)
Thea from Jakarta. I met her in Bintan. (she is very beautiful)
Damian from New Zealand. I met him in Phuket. (power walk, water aerobic)

Also, all Taiwan GOs. Also, many more .....
mitr
15 Posts
Jan
Hi all,

Ok this is my first posting here, but Maukitten and I were pleasantly surprised when we just got to know we were at CM Bintan over the New Year, and I'm thrilled to have found this active forum!!

As for fave GOs, it will have to be Bazz, met him at Cherating and Bintan. Since I've only been on CM vacations twice, don't know more of them well enough...but I sure hope to soon...

Madi, since Bazz is one of your good friends, please could you help, what's the best way to get/stay in touch with Bazz? Would be grateful for any suggestions :)

cheers
Mitr

Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Hi Mitr. I keep in contact over the phone or via email. If u wood like some contact details, u can email me at: [email protected]

Madi
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Hi Mitr. I keep in contact over the phone or via email. If u wood like some contact details, u can email me at: [email protected]

Cheers!

Maukitten, didnt Glenn leave? Cause when i was there in July we all went 2 his leaving party, and the next day he just randomly left.

-xx-

Madi
mitr
15 Posts
Jan
Hi Madi - thanks a lot, that'd be great! :) Just sent you an email.
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Yeah, Glenn left, but Pascaline told me later that he's since re-joined Club Med, and the last I heard, he was in Kabira. Hope that's true though - he's such fun at the bar.

Maukitten
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
well last word from Glenn is that he's working in Sentosa, Singapore...in one of the hotels as a bartender along with Andrew..another ex-GO from Singapore...

there's too many for me to pick to be honest..lol...so i'm just gonna add mine plus indra and bazz ;)
Aris - heard he's in phuket now..
Dee - lifeguard at bintan...
wendy - singaporean in phuket
sam - last i heard she was in kani...
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Dear Zenis,

You are right. Aris is in Phuket now.
I support your choices. Aris and Wendy are very good GOs.
It is too difficult for me to choose 4 GOs. Can I add some more in addition to my original 4 choices ?
Daniel
22 Posts
Jan
Hey Madi, Ric and Maukitten, I'm sure you all can guess who my fav GO is! :)

Rotto of Course!
Daniel
22 Posts
Jan
Hey Madi, Ric and Maukitten, I'm Sure you all can guess who my fav GO is! :)

Rotto of Course!
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Boy! Actually I too had difficulty narrowing it down to 4. 10 enough for everyone?

Then I can add :
Damian (the leading fave so far)
Gheston (Watersports, Bintan)
Mi-kyung (Boutique, Phuket)
Choi (Chinese Chef, Cherating who makes the best roast duck ever!)
Sharlene (Bar, Bintan)
Pepe (Animator, Faru)

;-)
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Good choice Daniel. Rotto works really hard, and the sports team is always up to lots of fun activities when he's chief of sports.
Daniel
22 Posts
Jan
Yeh, Rotto did a good job in Bintan and I'm sure he still is right now!

Also another one of my favourite GOs would have to be Bazz.
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Yeah guys, im adding more too! thers just so many people i still speak 2 and they r all my mates...

Gheston-in bintan, lifegaurd, met him in cherating!
Aris-in phuket, watersports, used 2 be the teen club GO. known him for a longggg time :)
Reef-in Bali, teen club GO
Marthen-in Bali, body combat e.t.c
Wayne- Ex- GO, used 2 be on the circus team.
Kevin- Ex-GO, used 2 be Mini club
Chris- Ex-GO, used 2 be in mini club

Any of you guys know those ex GO's?

Madi xxx

Madi
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
thanks Ric...Aris is a great guy i've known him since his mini club days...

Madi, Wayne is working in Singapore right now...and he's still flying :)
Gheston's hilarious drunk...lol...
and i know Rotto's a great CDS but ppl keep telling me how hard he works the GOs...which at the end of the day doesnt make him very popular with those under him...
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Hey Zenis. Yeah i know about wayne. how do u know him? Do u speak 2 him? Omg, yeah that thing u said about Rotto is soooo true. Im not saying names, but i know alot of sports GO's who have said how hard he makes them work e.t.c. I personally am not a big fan of Rotto.

do u use MSN messenger? if so, add me. [email protected]

Madi xxx

Madi
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Madi, is Chris from New Zealand? Mini Club in Cherating last season? Last I heard he was looking for a job in tv in either KL or Singapore. And Kevin? Is he Malaysian?

Gheston is really funny - we were standing next to him during the countdown to New Year and during some of the shows, and were pissing ourselves silly at some of his comments.

Yup, Rotto seems like a tough one, but I guess the sports team GOs' only consolation is that he works himself just as hard or even harder.
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Yes Maukitten, chris is from Newzealand. I have seen him since he left club med, when i was there, which was really good! Yeah Gheston is so funny. When i was in cherating in the summer, i was staying for 3 weeks, and we went out to Beach Bar loads of times. One night we all came back, and decided to go swimming at like 5.00am, and gheston was sooo drunk, he was swimming with his underwear on, and he got out the pool, sat down on the floor, threw up all over himself, passed out, and we all had 2 carry him back 2 his room! hahah. A few nights later, exactly the same thing happened again! haha

By the way, im going 2 Bintan on the 31st January. Is anyone from the Forum going 2 be there?

Madi xx

Madi
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Daniel,
Do you receive any reply from GO Rotto ?

Friends,
GO Rotto is Chef of Sports Team now. Anyone know where is GO Mario (from Jakarta) who was the Chef of Bintan Sports Team in 2003 ?
It seems that the current Bintan GO Team is great. It is better for me to go to Bintan instead of Faru in March 2004.
I really want to add some more GOs up to ten. However, I am afraid that I may add another "ten" and then another "ten" ....
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hi Ric

Mario was still in Bintan when I was there. Nice chap.

Yrs truly
Maukitten
lizzle
103 Posts
Jan

My top four, in no particular order are

- Bazz from Bintan, met him the first time he was there.
- Ted...chief of circus Asia. Met him in Lindeman when he was chief of circus there and then in phuket again several times last year.
- Billy...landsports Phuket, from Maruitius.
- Chunky, ex-go from New Calendonia, met him in Bintan...

I could keep going, but then i would be listing all the GOs i have met, well most of them with a few exceptions.
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hi everyone

The result so far. Collectively, we've named 27 GOs in our favourites lists. I'm going to list the ones who had more than one vote and the number of votes so far:

Bazz (4)
Damian (3)
Indra, Rotto, Aris and Gheston (2)

Carry on voting!

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Daniel
22 Posts
Jan
Madi, I still have heard nothing from Rotto, I guess he must be very busy!

Ric, Is Liga at Club med bintan?
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Daniel,
I think Taiwan GO Liga is in Bintan now. But, the discussion board Taiwan Club Med website is closed on 2003-12-31. Therefore I cannot leave a message to Liga in the discussion board. The discussion board will reopen after Chinese New Year, may be at the end of Jan 2004.
May be Rotto is very busy.
Daniel
22 Posts
Jan
isn't chinese new year on the 23rd of January?

who is the japanese guy at bintan, who was in the acrobatics team?
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
Daniel...that would be Yasuo...but he's left for kabira already...
and yeah Liga is still there...he's the chinese PR there...
wait up...Mario was CDS? wasn't it Mondher...Mario only took over for the periods when Mondher wasn't around if im not wrong...

Madi...i was there when Wayne was in Cherating i dunno how many years ago...im pretty sure he'd have forgotten me by now cuz i'm not an avid flyer :)...
i'm sure Rotto's a nice guy...we've talked a coupla times and he seems nice...but you know..what you see isn't always what u get....
i'll actually be in Bintan on the 31st...but not in Club Med..i'll be around Mana Mana actually...we'll chat on msn sometime :)
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Hey Zenis!

When i met wayne, it was 2002 July. i was staying in cherating for about 3 and a half weeks. Ive never gotten along with some1 so well in my life. Wayne has like exactly the same personality as me, so we got along great. hehe. Do u know Indra well? hes a v. good mate of mine, we speak everyday haha. DO u play tennis by any chance? haha.

take care guys! going clubbing now! bye bye xxx

Madi
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
quote:
Originally posted by Maukitten

Hi Ric

Mario was still in Bintan when I was there. Nice chap.

Yrs truly
Maukitten

Thank you very much, Maukitten
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Dear lizzle,
Billy from Mauritius is a very good GO.
I played power walk, water aerobic with Billy in Phuket.
I also played power walk, water aerobic with Damian in Phuket.
Also, all circus GOs in each village are nice.
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hmmm ... looks like everyone who's a regular on this site has voted already. Friends, we need more people who go to the club meds in Asia onto this forum!!

Ok then, if we have exhausted this topic already, I'll still count the final tally of votes next Monday. I have a few ideas about what we can talk about next :

1. Apart from the GOs, what are the things you miss most about Club Med when you get home from a vacation? Chocolate bread? Crazy signs like "Muevelo"?

2. How many of us get withdrawal symptoms like mine - get home from Club Med and still keep checking my watch to see what's happening at the Club and think to myself wistfully "it's time for water aerobics/dance floor/pool games/the show in the theatre" etc etc. I think I am extremely pathetic ...

Any other topics to fill our time till Zenis goes to Phuket and gets back to us with an update of the GOs there?

Maukitten

PS. I'll start a new topic under "Phuket". That forum seems sadly quiet.
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
Madi, yeah...Wayne's just too easy-going to forget that easily...:)
and about indra...yeah i know him well enough...u guys speak everyday? girl ur phone bill must be sky high! lol...i don't play tennis though...where'd you get to know him btw?
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Zenis,

I met indra in Bintan. Surprisingly, my phone bill isnt too bad. lol we only speak on the phone like twice a week, and like we text each other and email too. So thats good.

Maukitten, you wouldnt happen to know that crazysign, i think its from Thailand or something, and in cherating rotto used to do it quite a lot. the only words i know are: la la la la la la la la la HEY. haha. Do u have a copy of that song?

Madi xxx

Madi
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hmmm ... I know which song you are referring to. It's a Thai pop song, but unfortunately I don't know the title of it. :-(

Well, that would have to be your mission for the 31st of this month, Madi! To bring back a copy of the song for us.

:-)
Maukitten
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
heh...is it the one where u point and then put a finger to your lips after that?? i think i have that song...i'll try to find it for u...
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Yup. That's the one - point, wag your finger and put it to your lips.

Maukitten
Madi
47 Posts
Jan
Zenis,
pleaseeee can u send me that thai song if you have it. :)

cheers x

Madi
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
madi,

pm'ed you...
shut_up
2 Posts
Jan
hi guys,
sounds like you've moved on from the fave GOs topic, but i'll just add my bit before monday, mau.

my all-time fave GOs would be
glenn (ex circus GO from australia)
hiro
ketut
and adrian

mau, btw this younger of the circus junkie sisters you met at your latest bintan trip... hence my fav list being full of circus gos (except ketut)
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hi!!

What a surprise! Was trying to get your sister to get onto this forum to VOTE! Great performance, BTW.

BTW, which Ketut is this? The archery guy in currently in Bintan? If so, he's really great - a former Indonesian national archer - it was great learning archery from someone who didn't learn it in Club Med himself.

Maukitten
shut_up
2 Posts
Jan
hi mau!
are you kidding!!!?? about ketut, that is... where did you hear that from? never knew that... i thought he was a rice farmer (and a really cool artist- still is) before he became a GO...

...AND FLY
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Alamak! He mentioned that himself, ie that he took part in the Asian Games. But having said that, he did mention milking cows too.

So, he's a national archer, artist, farmer - gosh - many hidden talents!

But he is a very good archery instructor! Wish I had more time for archery - must go back this season!! See how dangerous these trains of thought are? From archery to farming to going back to Bintan this season???

Mau(kitten)
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Hi everyone

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE! Remember it's now at 10 votes each person. Deadline tomorrow.

Bazz is still leading at the moment. If he wins, Madi can let him know when she's in Bintan at the end of the month. The rest of us can send her a blue bar ticket each to buy him a drink??

Maukitten
zenis
118 Posts
Jan
bazz still owes me a bottle of booze so i'll be keeping my blue bar ticket thanksverymuch ;)...lol
Ric
520 Posts
Jan
Dear shut_up,
You make very good choices. Ketut, Hiro and Adrain are very good GOs.

Friends,
I remember that there is Sports Ceremony in Bali and Phuket. The Chef introduce each GO one by one, then the GOs give sports medals or certificates to GMs. Is there similar ceremony in Bintan ? If yes, on every Friday night or Saturday night ?
Maukitten
483 Posts
Jan
Thanks to everyone who voted for their fave GOs! Our collective favourite is BAZZ!

Hot on his heels - Damian!

Closely followed by - Indra, Aris, Gheston and Rotto!

With honourable mentions for Clayton, Pascaline, Ade, Glenn (ex-bar), Glenn (ex-circus), Taz, Thea, Dee, Wendy, Sam, Mi-kyung, Choi, Sharlene, Pepe, Reef, Marthen, Wayne, Kevin, Chris, Ted, Billy, Chunky, Hiro, Ketut (archery) and Adrian.

Are we sending blue bar tickets to Madi for her to buy Bazz a drink or what?!

Thanks again for voting - I had a lot of fun reading everyone's posts!

Yrs truly
Maukitten
tamz
110 Posts
Feb
fave GOs.... that's so hard to choose... i LOVE all of them... but i'll try aniwae...

let's see...

Aris
Anwar
Napat
and of course my Darling...QUEST!!!

all from Phuket...

*tamz*
edy
12 Posts
Feb
mmh... what a surprise i found here..
btw, i was in Cherating Malaysia.. for 1 season. Glenn left? when izzit? as i knew he was injured when trying to make some decor for bar in cherating. i think most of the fav GO's for u guys was in Cherating this 2003 ugh?

The choice of refusal is a choice as well
Maukitten
483 Posts
Feb
Glenn left Cherating sometime in July, I think. We've since heard conflicting stories as to his whereabouts - one version was that he's now in Kabira, and the other in Sentosa.

Anyone care to shed some light on the matter? This is Glenn (Singaporean) the former bar GO who was in Cherating last season.

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Madi
47 Posts
Feb
Glenn left when i was in cherating in July.
He's now working in the Shangri-La hotel in sentosa...

Madi xx

Madi
joeyan
181 Posts
Feb
Hey i have a gf who works at Shangri La, maybe i can get her to check it out for me. However, she's working at the Shangri La at Orchard, not Sentosa. Wonder if she is able to check... hmmm
joeyan
181 Posts
Feb
Oh and btw, Madi, any idea what is Glenn working as?
chouchou
10 Posts
Feb
Does anybody know a GO named "Mikiko", from Japan? She used to be chief of animation/choregrapher then scuba GO (in maldives 2002&2003), and in couple with an italian kitchen Chef...
Thanks!!
Maukitten
483 Posts
Feb
Hi Madi

Thanks for the info. The bar in Cherating wasn't quite the same without Glenn.

Yrs truly
Maukitten

PS. Joeyan, Glenn would probably be working as a bartender. But no worries, no need to track him down as such. Thanks anyway!

joeyan
181 Posts
Feb
Hey Maukitten,

Sure thing :)
zenis
118 Posts
Feb
hey jo, i was at ShangriLa Orchard today and nope, no sign of Glenn...haha...heard from the Bintan ppl that he's working with Alvin as bartenders at SL-Sentosa...
joeyan
181 Posts
Feb
zenis, what were you doing at Shangri La? hmmm....hols?
zenis
118 Posts
Feb
yup... went there for the lunch buffet...heavenly..haha...
joeyan
181 Posts
Feb
Wise choice, next time try Hyatt's High Tea. FABULOUS!
tri
4 Posts
Mar
hay may i joint though i did not work at CM any more?
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi all

Thanks for all your updates on who's going where. Strangely I can't find the original post myself - maybe after amending the post several times it got deleted automatically!!

But here's our list so far for next season :

Bazz - Bali
Damian - Cherating
Indra - Cherating
Aris - Phuket
Gheston - Bintan
Rotto - Bintan
Pascaline - Phuket
Ade - Bintan
Taz - leaving
Thea -
Dee - Bintan
Wendy
Sam
Mi-kyung - Phuket
Choi - Cherating
Sharlene - Bintan
Pepe
Reef
Marthen - Phuket
Chris
Ted - Bali
Billy
Hiro
Ketut (archery)
Adrian - Bintan
Anwar - Phuket
Napat
Quest - Phuket
Rachel - Phuket
Adam - Phuket
Tim - leaving
Mark - Bali

Have I missed out anyone? Does anyone want to add any GO to the list? Pls send updates and I'll keep this list going.

Yrs truly
Maukitten

PS. The Cherating team is looking v good for next season. How about we plan a meet n greet in Cherating? I'm sure we'd have lots of fun!
Madi
47 Posts
Apr
Hey Mau

Im going to cherating on the 15th of July for 3 weeks. When are you planning to go?

Madi xx

Madi
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi Madi

Possibly mid-May, but no concrete plans yet, so I'm flexible (subject only to work!!). 3 weeks?? Sounds wonderful actually. I'll try and plan a trip around your dates!

Any other takers for Cherating in mid-July/early August? Ric? Mitr? Zenis?

Yrs truly
Mau
Ric
520 Posts
Apr
Dear Maukitten,

I just come back Hong Kong last night. I will go to Shanghai with some friends next week.
I don't know when is my next trip to Club Med, probably 2nd half of 2004.

Which months are rainy season in Cherating ?
High season in June and Dec (school holidays) ?

Thanks
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi Ric

Rainy season in Cherating is November - March. School holidays for the rest of the year are :

29 May - 13 June
21 Aug - 29 Aug
11 Nov - 2 Jan

Have fun in Shanghai.

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Ric
520 Posts
Apr
Dear Maukitten,
Thanks again.
You are really nice.
Madi
47 Posts
Apr
Hey Mau,
Just an update to the GO list; Gheston will be staying in Bintan now and not moving to Bali

Madi x
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi Madi!

3 cheers for Bintan! Oh, but Gheston will be disappointed! He was talking about how he was looking forward to seeing his cousin who lives in Bail.

Ah well, our gain then ...

Yrs truly
Maukitten
lizzle
103 Posts
Apr
hey madi and mau,

i'll be there then...i arrive on the 18th of July for a week. Spending 2 days in KL first. (Which i will have to get some tips from you Mau as how best to spend those days)

and adding to the list, adam is staying in phuket as chief of circus.
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi lizzle

Great news! I can play tourist guide when you are in KL. Just keep me posted as to your travel plans and what your interests are - shopping, sight-seeing, spa, culture etc.

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Madi
47 Posts
Apr
Hey Mau
I spoke to bazz yesterday, and unfortunately he wont be moving to cherating anymore. There were some problems at immagration. He is now moving to Bali in a few days.
Also Mark in circus in Bintan is moving to Bali aswell.. Just someone else to add to the list! :)

Madi x
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi Madi

Welcome back! Was it fun in Bintan? (or have I asked a real dumb question here - of course it was fun in Bintan!!)

Oh no! Wot a pity about Bazz. I'll be updating the list though with much regret.

I may be going to Cherating at the beginning of May for a reconnaisance mission - checking the renovated village. Keep you posted.

Yrs truly
Mau
Ric
520 Posts
Apr
Hi Madi,
Thanks for your update.

Hi Maukitten,
Yes, it is a reconnaisance mission. Please try your best to play play play, try your best to eat eat eat, try your best to make yourself happy happy happy. It is because we are waiting to share your happiness.
Madi
47 Posts
Apr
Other GO's to add to the list Mau;
Rudy, Bouchra, Paulio, Cat, PK and Mohi will all be in Cherating next season

Madi xxx
Maukitten
483 Posts
Apr
Hi Ric and Madi

Ric, thanks! I'll try my best for all of us on this forum - haha! Though I'd better play more and eat less!

Madi, thanx for the info. I think I'll put a post in each of the forums for Bali, Bintan, Phuket and Cherating listing the GOs who are there. That is when I find a free moment to do so! (I think this is how I rack up 203 posts???)

Yrs truly
Maukitten
Ric
520 Posts
Apr
Dear Maukitten,

You are really nice. You spend so much time and effort. You give us Club Med information.
Thanks again.
eternal_kisses
10 Posts
May
Hey, my fave GOs would have to be:

Glenn (Circus)
Obie (Circus)
Bracken (Circus)
Eric aka Uncle Eric... He was Chief of Sports in 2001 i think.
Alan (Circus)

And so many many more but i can't mention all their names.
As for the Glenn work worked at the bar, he is working in Singapore at the moment on Sentosa at a restaurant called Tripizza which is linked to the new trapeze set up there.

Who Needs Wings to Fly?
eternal_kisses
10 Posts
May
Hey shut up,

are you Kat? As in Melissa's younger sis? This is Steph... remember me?? hehe :p Long time no see!!!

Who Needs Wings to Fly?
Oceanmagic
32 Posts
Jul
Hi Guys,

Hiro is at Lindeman with Doris (started in April) and I think that Reef is still at Bali last I heard.
anyotherperson
First Post
Jul
quote:
Originally posted by edy

mmh... what a surprise i found here..
btw, i was in Cherating Malaysia.. for 1 season. Glenn left? when izzit? as i knew he was injured when trying to make some decor for bar in cherating. i think most of the fav GO's for u guys was in Cherating this 2003 ugh?

The choice of refusal is a choice as well

hey i was in cherating last year too too... for about 2 months... partime..
when were you there?
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Mar
my favorite GOs:
Popsy: GO reception Bali Korean PR
Joann: GO infirmary Cherating Indonesian
Jinjeen: GO reception Phuket Korean
Pearl: GO(chief of reception) Phuket Thai
Rati: GO infirmaty Cherating Indonesian
Fumy: Go excursion Bali Japanese
Alin: Go reception Cherating Indonesian
Damien: GO from New Zealand
Cyrene: GO circus Phuket Australian
Hannah: GO reception(not currently working, will go to Phuket soon I think) Taiwanese
Robyn: x-go from Moorea(july 2000), Australian
These are all my favorite GOs that I've gotten to know over the 4 years that I've been going to Club Med.

shads
3 Posts
Mar

I have only been to CM once (cherating) but my favourite GOs were
Aily – from KL, I think she was only part time but really cool and funny
Gloria – from Indonesia, she ran the ‘teens club’ when I was there and is the biggest legend
Joey from Indonesia he did like yoga and gym stuff and he was a champ too.
And mike from golf was cool too.
DougieFresh
17 Posts
Mar
I think Hammer is great. I've been at the club when he was CdS and CdV.

When he was CdS he did a great job with the Pro Volleyball Week. If you don't know about Pro Volleyball Week it happens once a year in January usually at Turquoise. AVP pros come from California and play with the GMs, have clinics, party, etc. It's amazing. Hammer was the CdS at the first one I went too and it was great.

When he was CdV I spent 30 days at Cancun. You get to know the GOs well when you spend 30 days! He was a ton of fun along with his wife Julie. They made my stay a real pleasure with their great attitude.
spritescream
2 Posts
Mar
Hi guys, im not sure if i posted at the wrong topic, but some of you guys stay for weeks at CM, how much does it costs for say 2 week stay?
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Apr
sprites: you should look on the Club Med website: www.clubmed.com for the answer to that. It depends on which village you go to. If the village has 3 or 4 tridents, it will be more expensive. But just go look at the village u want to to go and the website will say how much it costs.
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Apr
Oh in my list I forgot to include:
Goi: x-go reception, Phuket Thai
Jennifer: x-go mini club, Phuket THai
Joanna: x-go boutique Ria Bintan, Malaysian
Maki: GO bar Phuket, Japanese
I can't wait to meet more GOs this July!!
yan28
23 Posts
Apr
Dear Maukitten.
I just got back from CB Ria Bintan and i loved it..was the best time of my life!!
I would have to say the Coolest and nicest GOs evre would be:

Maki, is apart of the circus team-from japan (Maki was by far my favourite!! I miss him and the trapeze!! :(
Masa, part of the circus team-from japan
Matt, part of the circus team-from aus
yan28
23 Posts
Apr
Hey Dougiefresh,
I just got back from CM Ria Bintan and i think i am talking abou tthe same hammer.
He was the Chef. He was so friendly and he always was making my time great and making me feel great about myself. He made my stay 10 times as better.
Yan
gawjusmae
20 Posts
Sep
hey everyone!!!

my favourite GOs are:
FABIO- (chief of land sports, water aerobics) i met in cherating(aug/sept 2005) he is from Italy.
RHYS- (Circus GO) I met him in cherating(aug/sept 2005) and he is from Australia.
PAUL aka POLSKI- (Circus GO) I met him in cherating(aug/sept 2005) and he is also from Australia.
ADRIAN- (Circus GO) I met him in January 2004 at phuket and saw him again in aug/sept 2005 at cherating and he is from Indonesia (i think).
TIN TIN- (Circus GO) i met him in phuket in january 2004.....hes a champ!!! and he is from france!
GLORIA- (Teens Club) i met her in cherating(aug/sept 2005)....she is very friendly!!! and shes from indonesia...

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 10/22/2024 at 7:21:43 AM