Club Med Bintan Island

Transfer between ferry station & Club Med Bintan

jotong
First Post
Jun
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
I've booked a land package to Club Med Bintan & I would buy ferry tickets direct with the ferry co.

Can anyone tell me will club med Bintan has standalone transfer service between the ferry station and the club? the club med office charge me very expensive a package include two-way ferry between Singapore & Bintan, and two-way transfer between Bintan ferry to Club med.

Thank you
Please login or register to reply
Circus Crazy
150 Posts
Jun
My 2-way transfer from Denpasar airport to CM Bali cost SGD45. So it should be round about there as well for Bintan. Best thing to do is to call the CM sales office in your country and get them to quote u the transfer rate?
Alternatively, when u alight at the Bintan ferry terminal, u can hop onto a taxi (Mostly unlicensed). BUT u must tell the driver the exact road name and ENSURE that he KNOWS the way to CM and haggle on a fare that both of u agree on before u hop into his cab.
The Bintan ferry terminal is not as sophisticated as international airports. No proper info counter and the taxis are mostly beat-up old cars. So have your wits about u, don't flash any jewelry and don't dress to sexily if u'r a solo girl, if u chose this cheaper route.
SunPeaks
2 Posts
Jun
Hi jotong,

We did get transfer to the village from the terminal at Bintan.

I had send you a private mail with more details.

SP
chelwin
First Post
Jul
quote:
Originally posted by SunPeaks

Hi jotong,

We did get transfer to the village from the terminal at Bintan.

I had send you a private mail with more details.

SP

Hi SunPeaks,
Can U kindly forward to me the info from the terminal at Bintan to Club med.
Thks alot
chelsia

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 10/22/2024 at 7:21:54 AM