For this journey to Mauritius, discover La Plantation d'Albion Club Med, located in one of the last remote creeks on the island, where it welcomes the most demanding of guests into a world of supreme refinement.
- 5-Trident Resort ideal for couples and now also for families, with premium services and spacious Suites*
- NEW Petit Club MedÂ® for children from 2 to under 4
- NEW 18-hole Tamarina golf course* and Training Centre at the Resort
- CINQ MONDES Spa* at Club MedÂ®, Zen area reserved for adults, with pool
- 2 Table Gourmet restaurants, including one speciality restaurant
Parks and garden
The luxuriant, varied vegetation includes cacti, tamarind, flamboyant and banyan trees, in 65,000 mÂ² of grounds. Ornamental ponds and the superb ruin of the Fort d'Argenson enhance the charm of the setting.
Relax in this gentle haven on Mauritius, where the natural beauty will contribute to restoring your well-being. A beautifully cool 41 mÂ² (440 ftÂ²) room.
Sheer luxury on Mauritius, a beautifully elegant 50 mÂ² (540 ftÂ²) room with lounge area, where couples will feel totally spoilt.
After the day's activities, the private terrace with view over a peaceful garden and the sea, will provide moments of pure pleasure.
Each Suite (71 mÂ² / 765 ftÂ²) is an invitation to enjoy Club Med comfort at its best.
The bathroom with skylight, shower on the terrace for when you get back from the beach, ...
Every detail contributes to the exquisitely voluptuous feel. The elegant lounge with minibar, bedroom with king size bed and garden opening out onto the beach or nestling in the heart of lush and exotic nature.
Located close to the swimming pool, this restaurant welcomes you for all your meals. Choose from the open air terrace, the covered terrace or the first-floor dining area with its magnificent view over the sea and the lagoon alongside the
This local speciality restaurant is in a heavenly setting just a few yards from the sea. Enjoy the subtle and exotic flavours of local cuisine, typically Asian, with the delicate flavours of vanilla, curry and other spices.
Ideally situated, this bar is a great place to relax, in an intimate setting. In the early evening, the lighting on the lagoon adds a delightful touch to the setting.
Located alongside the swimming pool and the main buffet restaurant, this bar welcomes you in a relaxed and refined atmosphere.
Sports and activities
This Club Med Resort on the island of Mauritius is the epitome of refinement. Enjoy sports such as golf and tennis in a wonderfully laid-back ambience.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for golf lovers.
Beginners and advanced players alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced sailors alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
SPORTS Included in your package:
Initiation group lessons : Aquafitness , Archery , Club Med fitness , Flying trapeze , Snorkelling
Free practice : Beach volleyball , Club Med GymÂ® cardio/weights room , Kayaking , Mini football , Waterpolo
CINQ MONDES Spa at Club Med proposes the best treatments and massage techniques** from around the world.
- 12 individual treatment rooms
- 2 "duo" room for tandem treatments
- Zen area
- Zen tea room
- Bathrobe for use during your treatment
Children and Teens
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with club facilities for the different age groups (from 2 years old to 18 years old), run by professionals:
- Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
- Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
- Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or feel free to go off for a day's excursion*
- A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and biological clock
- G.OÂ®s with a passion for their job
- Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
The Resort has a Mini Club MedÂ® inspired by the theme of nature, to satisfy children's curiosity and show them the pleasure of living in harmony with the natural environment