Club Med Columbus Isle

Excursions

melsray
50 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Me again. We leave for CI next month! I was wondering if any of the excursions are worth looking into. We plan to rent mopeds and see the island, but just curious if anything else would be fun for us and my 8 year old son. Thanks in advance!
Please login or register to reply
Club Med Planet
249 Posts
Jan
Hi Melsray,

I never did any specific excursion on the Island (unless if you call Scuba excursions, then I did A LOT of them). I did go around the island twice though. The first time was by moped and the second time was by bike (beware the island is bigger than you think) and with some head wind you will wish you had chosen for the moped.

Personally I think you can easily do it by moped which allows you to go wherever you want. The locals were always vey friendly to me. But then again I haven't done any of the other excursions like the Island Tour and Gospel Mass.

There are also some sea-excursions available but I have only done Scuba.

Are you taking your son to scuba ?

It's a great place !!!!
melsray
50 Posts
Jan
I can't wait! We are going to snorkel everyday, as he just learned to snorkel in Mexico on our last vacation, especially since they have a dedicated snorkel boat. My husband and I are certified divers and hope to get him interested in doing so.

Definitely doing mopeds and I was looking at the snorkeling excursion.

Any other advice, comments, etc.? What will the weather and water temperatures be like?

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/23/2024 at 10:38:33 PM