Club Med Columbus Isle

San Salvador Island condo update

ReefPolice
315 Posts
Apr
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
From the Nassau Guardian:
http://www.thenassauguardian.com/boost-for-san-salvador
(we'll see what impact this proposed development has on Columbus Isle, if it actually gets off the drawing board)

Adria
Please login or register to reply
John-Chicago
1356 Posts
Apr
Interesting. Kiki, isn't this concept in place at some other club med locations?

John
melnie
4 Posts
May
Any idea if this will be a distraction (noise, etc) for guests at Club Med while construction is taking place? How close will it be to CM?
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
May
quote:
Originally posted by John-Chicago

Interesting. Kiki, isn't this concept in place at some other club med locations?

John

Yup, in Albion. They will start to construct a second portion of villas with shortly, since most of the now existing villas (some 26) are sold!
If I remember well, Albion was closed for some time during the worst construction noises, since the villas are nearby.
I imagine the same will be so in Columbus, since it's a tiny island.
ReefPolice
315 Posts
May
Most recent info. I have is that the developers have not even gotten the financing together for the project yet, so I wouldn't expect any impact at all on Columbus Isle in the immediate future.....
But the proposed site for this is further down the beach (towards Hansel's blue gym, for those who know the island), and probably would not have all that much impact on the part of the Village towards the Sea Center.
(What impact did it have on Turks when they were building the condos nextdoor? Just curious, since we weren't there right at that time, just before & after.)

Adria

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/19/2024 at 4:13:03 AM