These look fabulous! After seeing the site and going for a smoke, I confess my nicotine-fuelled brain got to work and I started thinking about it, ha ha:
- you get 4 weeks per year, with access to the village. 4 weeks in May would cost you about $5,000, so you'd save that.
- you could rent it out for part of the rest of the year. Of course, that depends on the demand and I suppose the Jade section of Cancun is an indicator. So there's a savings, too!
- I see it has a private pool, which would be fantastic, as long as there weren't any little kids around to pee in it (a big problem in the summer months at the main village pool).
On the other hand:
- the village is closed for 6-8 weeks in the fall (hurricane season), so if you visited then, you'd have to get your own food and wouldn't have access to the sports, etc.
- and of course, there's the price. I just wondered how much they're going to ask (couldn't find anything on the net, but I doubt this is going to be cheap).
So I guess I'd better go get a lottery ticket and hope for the best. Fingers crossed!!!
Dive now; work later!
Please login or register to reply