Club Med Cancun Yucatán

Tapacio Ground Floor - barricade?

ccs
6 Posts
Feb
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi again,

Just got off the phone w/ a CM rep and he said the Tapacio bldg has a low wall/barricade that separates the patio from the walkway. Is this true? The pix I saw here http://www.cmcancunreview.com/topacio.html does not reflect that. Unless this pix is from the Turquesa bldg.

Trying to figure out if ground floor here is ok.
If you know, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks!
CC
Please login or register to reply
Seattle Craig
659 Posts
Feb
The picture you mention is recent. Unless they built something very recently, there is no ocean side barricade except maybe facing the mini-club. I'll be there in 3 weeks and will report back.
nspelich
42 Posts
Feb
If you're talking about the rooms with a private patio (on the third floor), yes there is a small about 3 foot wall separating the patios from the walkway to the rest of the rooms.

When we were there last April there wasn't a wall on the lower levels, it was just the patios, a bit of grass, then the walkway and then the beach.

Seattle Craig
659 Posts
Feb
This picture shown is not Topacio, and not ground floor. Looks like Turquesa
nspelich
42 Posts
Feb
You're right, I misread the original post. My apologies to all.
SHiller616
120 Posts
Mar
Just back - the oceanfront ground floor rooms in Topacio have no low wall / barricade between the patio and the walkway. There isn't a lot of traffic on this walkway - it leads only to the rooms, ends at the fence for the Mini Club.
Susan

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2019 - 4/23/2019 at 6:41:09 AM