Club Med Cancun Yucatán

Singles in Cancun Feb. 6 ???

EMNAS
43 Posts
Oct
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Maybe Club Med's management is getting smarter, after all.

I had heard that several singles groups are going to Cancun Club Med the week of Feb. 6, 2010, so I called Club Med to confirm, and they said it was true. In fact, Club Med's Group Department had made the arrangements.

I am not a member of the singles group, but it sounds as if that week will be more fun than when it's just families, so I plan to go. There is also a 7-day weekend sale for that week.

If you need a roommate, you can book with one of the singles groups such as www.SinglesTravelCompany.com and they will match you with a roommate. Otherwise, the price for a single room is just as expensive as a room for two.
Please login or register to reply
Sparkles
11 Posts
Oct
Does this mean that the will be adult only for that week or will they still allow families to visit? An adult week in Cancun is very tempting.
Kalya
5 Posts
Oct
Don't think that this week will be dedicated only to singles but for sure it iwll be "more" fun than if the village is full with families! Enjoy guys !! This is by the way a great idea from CM.

Kalya
Marcus
479 Posts
Oct
There is also something going on in Turks in January as well

El Presidente for Life!
Calvin and Hobbes Fan Club
EMNAS
43 Posts
Oct
The singles groups will be dining in the adults-only dining room. Children who are not in school for some reason will be participating in their own activities during the day, separate from the adults.

If you are single and need a roommate, or if you want to participate in special singles-only activities, here's the link to the website of one of the Singles groups:

www.singlestravelintl.com

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkles

Does this mean that the will be adult only for that week or will they still allow families to visit? An adult week in Cancun is very tempting.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/23/2024 at 10:15:51 PM