Club Med Columbus Isle

Does CI have internet access or wifi in the club?

Robinpg
42 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
It's been two years since I was CI. Do they have wifi or internet there now? If so, what does it cost? Also, is the beach bar rebuilt?

We'll be there Jan. 10 - 17.

thanks!

Robin
Please login or register to reply
Vinny
84 Posts
Nov
Robin
there is wi-fi in the village and accessible in most of the rooms,you have to purchase a code at reception either by the hour,day or week.I'll check on the rates'The beachbar is rebuilt and open till sunset in the evenings.We'll see you soon!

All who wander are not lost
Trish
476 Posts
Nov
Robin,

Not sure why you're asking, but just a friendly warning. I was at CI this summer with a friend who had to be on an international conf call where she HAD to be on the web during the call. At the moment of the call, the Wi-Fi didn't work - nor did the computers in the computer room because the internet connection can go down quite easily. In the end, a kind soul at reception loaned my friend her computer and she ended up doing the conf call back in the reception offices!

So the moral is: yes, there is internet access at CI, but plan on using it for connections back home that can be postponed to a later time or another day, if necessay. Do not schedule an important call/web meeting with it or you will risk disappointment - and a lot of frustration.

That said - you will have a GREAT time - especially if you are a diver!

Trish

Dive now; work later!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 9:51:11 AM